M3 ASF-440 / 464
The king of micromotor from 1975 !!!
To drill, mill, grind down, polish, buff, hammer, to set stones, engrave, Micro-Filer;
With a protection against overheating;
With 2 branching for alternate use of 2 micro-motors;
Choice of usage manual or pedal control;
For manual command on the electronic set from – 2’000 to 20’000 rpm;
Possibility to work with a on/off foot switch or multifunction pedal COMBI (switch and variator);
1 holder mounted (second holder on order)
The kit of micromotor M3 ASF-440 includes :
- M3 ASF control box
- Twisted cable III 3000 to connect the micromotor
- The E02000 micromotor on which is screwed the handpiece 440 with quick tightening 1/4 turn with clamp 2.35mm.
- The PC750 foot pedal with 2 possible functions (1/ with predetermined speed; 2/ with speed variator) and its connection cable.
- The ASF021 benchtop micromotor support
- 1 Support on the M3025 cabinet for micromotor.
|Dimensions||215 × 200 × 80 mm|
230V. or 115V.