M1 Portable set
Complet set of micromotor M1 Portable
This new product from BADECO is a fully functioning portable nanomotor. The high speed brush type motor is in the handpiece and the control unit includes a rechargeable battery unit using the latest lithium ion technology. With the mains charger plugged in you can use it all day long in the workshop or run it on battery power for up to 5 hours, depending on how long the nanomotor is in continuous use when in battery mode. Battery charge time is 3 hours. Using a lithium ion battery means there is no “memory effect” and even when not used without being charged, the loss of charge is very low, so it’s always ready to use, wherever you are. It’s great for working in places where there is no electrical supply or when you need to be mobile – such as at a craft demonstration or for last minute polishing at a trade show.
- Control unit with built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery features a digital RPM display at the top that makes it easy to monitor speed as you work.
- The dial on the front adjusts speed from 0 – 30,000 RPM.
- On/off switch with foot pedal PC250 and reversible drive direction.
- Adaptable nanomotor with other connection. (micro-filing)
- Handpiece (motor) is very small and lightweight but has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication. Ø17, 110mm, 100gr.
- The handpiece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 2.35mm (3/32) or 1/8 shank burs, depending on choice of collet installed.
- Two Year Limited Warranty – One Year for Lithium Battery.
20 in stock
- Control Box M1 Portable
- 35mm (3/32″) collet installed
- Nanomotor P3000
- Handpiece Quick change Ø2.35mm
- Switch on/off Foot pedal PC250
Handpiece (Motor) Specifications: ~110mm Long (Nanomotor with HP), 100gr, Ø12mm (Diameter at grip), Ø17mm (Diameter at nanomotor), Cord Length: 140mm, Output DC12V/2.1A, Torque 8.5cNm, Electric power 25W.
Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Specifications: 14.8v 1800mAh – Charging Time: 3 hours, Working Time: 5 hours
Charger/Adapter Specifications: Input: ~100 ~240 Volt, 50/60Hz, Output: DC18V/1.8A
Optional Extras : Micro-Filer 5LC100 – 5LC050.